Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend Cocktail


Saturday night is my favorite TV night. I love my Brit comedies on PBS. I know they are all reruns but they are new to me. My favorite ones are As Time Goes By and The Vicar of Dibley. Half the time I fall asleep before the vicar comes on, so Hubby put it on our Netflix instant queue. But I like that it comes on once a week and that I have to "catch" it. I'm not a DVR kind of person. For those of you who haven't seen the Vicar of Dibley, it's not a religious show. It's got that racy Brit humor and quirky characters.

We had a thunderstorm in the middle of the day today. We were able to sit out on the back deck and watch the rain and lightning. I love having a covered deck. The temperature dropped from the upper 90s to the upper 70s. It felt amazing!

The kids went to see Toy Story 3 and said it was great. I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember when the first Toy Story came out and we took S to see it. Either M wasn't born or was too small to go to the movies. And now Andy is all grown up; and S is too, almost.

I've started working on a problem/condition that Mr. C has always had. Without going into details, it isn't anything horrible, but I get anxious about it. Well, because of the process involved I'm not getting much sleep, or able to sleep in my own bed. So if I seem negative, short, or gripy over the next few weeks (months???) this is why. Pray that things go smoothly and quickly!!!

No comments: