Thursday, June 10, 2010

Catching Up


I was just looking over some of the posts I've had up and saw the one about hiking in Africa. I did look into it and have now decided that it is probably better to hike something like Mt. Cheaha. I'm sure I could do the climbing, it's just the small matter of paying for it. Sometimes I can be pretty loose with money but not into the thousands of dollars.

Changing gears and to update another post: M got her learner's permit today. She passed the written test the first try. Good job! One of her friends was there getting his license. He failed the driving test. What a crappy thing to happen on your 16th birthday.

The kids are off to church for the last night of VBS. As soon as Hubby gets home, we're heading over for the cook-out they are having to wrap things up. It has been really nice to have the house to ourselves the past week. I always wondered what it would be like when the kids are grown and gone. But we survived without them and I even figured out how to cook for two!

No comments: