Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bad Hair Day




I got the most hideous 'do today. I actually thought if I got a perm I would be able to just let my hair dry and go. Which would be great for the summer when I don't feel like spending the 20-30 minutes it takes just to make my hair look like I've done nothing with it.


Well, now my hair looks like a Shirley Temple/afro. I came home and washed it TWICE and then put it in my own big curlers, thinking it would make nice big curls compared to the crimpy little things I got at the beauty shop. UGG!


I am not posting a picture of the hair. Hubby said it's not too bad. Like being married to another woman, I think is what he said. Hopefully he doesn't think this new wife can cook any better than the old one.


I'm posting an older pic of Mr. C in place of my hair. I'm hoping to post one of his claymation videos on here soon. He's got a couple and is planning on starting another.

No comments: