Thursday, June 17, 2010

Senior Pictures--Take Two



I had written about the bad experience we had trying to get S's senior pictures taken. I friend of mine takes pictures as a hobby and volunteered to take her picture. We met him last night and I think he did a great job. He even got some of Hubby & I with S. For fun he took a few of her with his car. He'll be giving us a disc with all the pictures this weekend. This was such a good idea, I'm glad that the other pictures didn't work out now.

I didn't make the blackberry pie. When we went back to the market the blackberry guy wasn't there. I also had an email from Mom telling me that when I was little I didn't like blackberries because the seeds got stuck in my teeth. Well, maybe I won't mind that now. I like raspberries and they have seeds.

Tomorrow I'll post a picture of the girls bathroom. Hubby has been working on it all week, putting in a new bathtub. I helped the first day but then we had some disagreements about how it should be done. Now he's on his own. Posing for the above picture is the most I've seen of him this week.

No comments: