Friday, June 18, 2010

The Problem With Blogging


The problem with blogging is that I feel I have to put something up even when I don't have anything interesting to say. M tried to help give me ideas. "Write about the tomato that is rotting on the counter." No. "Write about how the US should have won their game today." No. "Write about going bra shopping at Victoria Secret today." You really want me to write about that? "No."

I'm also not going to write about the bathroom because it still isn't finished. Hopefully this weekend...

The flowers are blooming outside. Pictured is one of my calla lilies. These are my favorite flowers to look at. My favorite to smell are the Confederate jasmine. The impatiens didn't just reseed themselves out back. They are growing like weeds in front of the house. I could open a nursery if I wanted. Our crape myrtle tree is one of the prettiest, best-shaped ones I've ever seen. All in all, we have a pretty nice little yard.

I love summer!

No comments: