Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Messy House



Before I go on vacation I like to get my house super clean. I want to be prepared in case I die in a fiery interstate crash and someone has to go through all my stuff. That could be a pessimistic way of looking at things or it could be seen as being a great motivator to thouroughly clean my house twice a year.

Well, we are three and a half days away from leaving for the Outer Banks and the above pictures show the current state of the house. At this point in time I simply want the bathroom tiles in. I suppose I can chuck everything in the garage at the last minute and it won't be too bad.

On top of everything else, a bug flew in my eye while I was out walking last night. It either bit or stung me in the eye/lid. My eye is still watering today and I can't wear my contacts. My eye doctor happens to be out of the office this week.

In good news, S got her ACT scores and they went up a little!!! She's going to take it again in September. One more point and she can get free tuition at Auburn!

No comments: