Monday, March 14, 2011

Springing Forward

I am glad that we are on Spring Break this week so we can slowly adjust to the time change. I love having the extra hour of light in the evening. I know some people would rather have it in the morning, but not me. Mornings are for getting up and going to work. I can't get anything done in the morning whether it is light or dark. But when it stays light after dinner then I can go for a walk or do yard work.

Right now it is 4:30 and as bright as can be. A month ago at 4:30 the sun would have been setting. I love springing forward! I also love that the birds are happily chirping outside, the cherry trees are blooming, and since we live right behind the baseball field I can hear the occasional crack of bat meeting ball--that glorious sound of Summer!

No comments: