Friday, March 18, 2011

The Big Dance

Green-Me, Blue-S, Pink-M, Yellow-Mr. C (Hubby doesn't play)
I figure I better post something about ISU being in the Big Dance today or it might be too late. For all my bad-mouthing and bitching about ISU, I am proud to see they made it into a bracket. I have officially picked them on our refrigerator edition of brackets. Smarty is blue and you'll notice that she picked Syracuse.

Speaking of brackets. I went to ESPN to fill them out on-line and ...someone has used my email address to make an ESPN account! If you stole my address for the benefit of picking your own brackets, shame on you! I was so ticked off that I didn't get mine filled in, not that I would have won. It's just a fun thing to do.

Best of luck to all of you and your picks!

No comments: