Friday, October 1, 2010

You Can't Drink and Drive, But You Can Drink and Control Alabama's Finances

It's almost that time again. Election day. I'm not sure it is ever not election time, or at least campaign time. I don't have much to say about this candidate personally, but what about that name? Can't you just hear the old guys sitting around the checkerboard at the general store: "What the hell's the matter with this here economy?" "Well, what do you expect with that Young Boozer in charge of the money?"

You can Bing this guy and see he's a serious candidate, and this is his real name.

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

You've got a point. In my hometown we had Krapp's Bakery. It makes one think what might have been in those filled doughnuts. I know I never ate them. The doughnut holes seemed safer.