Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Costumes

I think our theme this year is film: silver and small screen. No, I didn't actually give the kids a theme. They just both ended up being characters. In case you aren't up on pop culture and don't immediately recognize who they are, M is Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter and Mr. C is Earl from My Name Is Earl. Pretty elaborate, eh? Did anyone else watch The Middle last night? I loved Brick as the Scottish WWI hero and I especially loved the neighbor who knew who that war hero was. What a funny show about crazy Hoosiers!
Last night was Trunk or Treat at church. That is why the kids were dressed up early. There really isn't any traditional trick-or-treating around here. You have to go to a church to get candy. I don't have a picture of S. She dressed as a Chick-fil-a worker and got money instead of candy (haha--she had to work last night!).

No comments: