Monday, October 4, 2010

A Fall Fire

The weather is changing. This morning it was 49 when I drove Mr. C to school. Brrr!

On Saturday night we had a fire and burned up a bunch of branches we had trimmed. The fire died down to ashes and went out. Or so we thought.

On Sunday, Mr. C went out and poked around the ashes and blew on them and after 45 minutes of this he got the fire from the day before going again. He was so proud of himself. He insisted we take a picture of him with his fire, which he used to make s'mores. "C'mon, blog about me Mommy!" he told me. How can I resist that? When he finished his s'more (& I finished mine!) he used the hose to properly put out the fire.

By the way, no one here reads my blog. They all know I have one and occasionally I say things like, "I put that picture on my blog," or "I blogged about us doing that." But for the most part it's just my private little journal.

2 comments:

MAWG said...

Hi 'Emmy' - I put your blog in my reader and I really enjoy getting your updates. I feel a little voyeuristic since I'm not posting very often in my blog to return the favor, but I do appreciate hearing what you and your family are up to.

Unknown said...

I read your blog and love reading it. Thank you for taking that time to keep it up.