Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What Do You Do With A Crappy Day?

Do you ever have one of those days that no matter what you do, it just doesn't work out? That is today for me.

I went to find a shop in town, but when I got to the address the shop wasn't there.

 I went to get a book for M at the used book store since Books-A-Million didn't have it. No luck there.

I went to fill up the propane tank because the gas store has it on sale on Wednesdays. That sale only lasted through summer.

I tried to renew Mr. C's audiobook through the library's online service, but the server didn't recognize my account number.

I'm working on a project (that will remain nameless because it will probably turn out to be a complete and total failure) and I couldn't make any headway today.

By the the time the kids got home I needed a boost. Thankfully Sonic is still having their half-price creamslush sale. I am a cherry creamslushaholic! Thank you Sonic for the one bright spot in an otherwise crappy day.

No comments: