Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A New Job

Yesterday morning when I was dropping Mr. C off at school his principal stopped me. She asked if I'd like a job. Let's see...Why yes I would. Nothing is final yet. I'm going to go observe the class next week and decide if it's something I want to do. But I can't imagine it could be so bad that I would turn it down.
The job is just a temporary sub position while a teacher is on maternity leave. She has decided to take the second semester off. So starting after Christmas break I'll be teaching 4th grade. Yeah for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful for you! This fits right in with your other stories of favorite jobs you posted earlier. Who knows where this might lead?!?! Congratulations!

Lady Jane said...

I am happy for you. I know this is a higher grade than you might have wanted, but you might decide this is the right spot for you. Have you read the book about the Fourth Grade Nothing? That isn't the right title, but it's something like that. Could give you some insight!