Friday, April 1, 2011

Worn Out

We finished testing this week! The past two weeks have been almost surreal. One of the most bizarre questions a student asked me was, "If I look at the right answer, but I mark the wrong answer, will I get it wrong?" This was after taking three tests already. It was truly a WTF moment. The schedule at school has been off, due to the testing. It's been so hard to remember what day of the week it even is. Last week we forgot to go to guitar lessons, because Mr. C and I both forgot it was Wednesday. Oops. It is wonderful to think that on Monday we are going back to our routine.

Most teachers don't give homework during testing, so Mr. C had time to do other things. Like build this awesome tower out of marble-run pieces.

Marvelous posted a note with her schedule for this weekend so I would know where to find her. I posted my own note.

Smarty went to Auburn to spend Thursday night and Friday. She will be home this evening. I only worried about her a little. She went with one of our church youth leaders, whose sister is getting ready to graduate from Auburn. They stayed at the place Smarty will probably live next year. We (Hubby and I) have to find out more about it and smooth out all the details (how to pay for it).

No comments: