Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Night Snafu

I love Judi Dench and Geoffrey Palmer
I always watch my Brit comedies on Saturday night. As Time Goes By is my current favorite. Tonight PBS changed the line-up and took it off. UGG! I can get it on Netflix, but I like to use my TV. After all I do pay a monthly fee to get programming.

One thing I did see tonight was the Butler game. Yeah Bulldogs! They are one of my original picks. So is UConn, so we'll see how they do tonight. I will be so proud of myself if both of my teams are in the championship game.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I guess you are pretty pleased that both of your teams won. We did not get to watch the Butler game because we were at a wedding reception, but we did see the very end of the UConn game.

I love Brit comedies too, but B doesn't like to watch PBS so I don't watch near as much as I want. I used to love "Are You Being Served?" and "Keeping Up Appearances"

Lady Jane said...

Granny and Grandpa really enjoyed the British comedies. Even after Granny died, Grandpa watched the shows. Grandpa would drive me nuts when we'd watch them together because he'd say, "Oh, I've seen this one, I think. It is when so-and-so did whatever." Of course, he'd do that to all of the shows that we'd watch together. He usually got to see them in first run, and then I got to see the rerun--but I always knew what was going to happen because Grandpa stayed one step ahead of the show! I really miss those days. :(