Friday, June 3, 2011

This is a Great Place

We went to First Friday tonight. This is a store that is amazing. I can't believe there is a place like this that still exists. I also can't believe that we have never taken out-of-town visitors here. I'm sure they would all be able to find something to buy.

Let's see what there is inside.
Predecessor of Walmart
My Granny used these, but I didn't know they still sold them.
Your plants will be happier in a smiling frog planter.
Toys!
It's a dollie! No, a lamp. No, a dollie.  A dollie lamp! How ingenious!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
I really wanted these, but they were $3.50 each. A little steep.
Don't you think it would be great if housecoats came back into fashion?
                                                                                                                                                                                                              
This is the aisle where my mom would get lost, metaphorically speaking.


Notice the hardwood floors. I hope you enjoyed this  shopping trip!                                                                                                                                                                                                   

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

Where is that store? I've never heard you talk about First Friday. Sounds like fun. I almost hadn't read about it because I hadn't scrolled down from the owl until just now.