Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Marvelous Birthday

Today is Marvelous' Sweet Sixteen. Apart from sitting at the DMV for 3 hours, she had a pretty uneventful day. She did accompany me to the store as I picked out her birthday card. Now don't think I'm a totally awful parent. M's birthday has stretched out for over a week. We started last week with her party, then grandparents came bearing gifts this past weekend, and I bought her a pair of sandals yesterday. So she hasn't gone totally unnoticed.

Here is a video from her party. Hopefully it plays. It looks a little blurry, but maybe it will work. M is on the end in blue with a white skirt. Mr. C filmed, so sorry about that.

2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Very funny. I bet she is really dreading the move away from her friends!!

Did the neighbors come out and join in? Sounds like the entire neighborhood got to enjoy the fun.

Jen said...

How much fun was that! I wish I were at her party!