Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

I think it is so cool that today's date is 1-1-11. In ten days it will be 1-11-11 and in ten months it will be 11-11-11: probably the coolest date.

Anywho, every year we write out our New Year's Resolutions, seal them in an envelope and open them the next year to see how we did. We opened them today. I did pretty good with mine: Read Bible/ pray daily, be positive, find a job I like, and move somewhere normal. The family says I still need to work on being positive so I guess it goes on next year's list. 

In regards to today's picture. Mr. C got the dime in the cabbage so he can expect to be prosperous in the next year. I think he gets it every year and he has yet to make his fortune, however he wants for nothing.

I wish you all the best for this 2011!!!

No comments: