Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Down Time

I am enjoying a little down time today. No pictures because I didn't bring my camera cord with me to Indiana, so the pictures are all stuck in the camera.

We are having a great time visiting with family. Mr. C just finished beating Grandma at a game of Monopoly. I think he cheated. He showed me a stash of $500 bills he had hidden.

Probably the best present for Christmas was Pigglesworth. However, he makes the most annoying oinking noise and everyone besides Mr. C is ready to throw him out in the snow. Speaking of snow and Pigglesworth: earlier today Mr. C took the pig outside, put him on a frisbee and pushed him down the ramp all the grandkids made in the backyard.  Then he followed on a saucer sled. They had a good time outside together.

Visiting the in-laws tomorrow and then more of my family and then home. What a whirlwind week!

Does the sun ever come out in the winter in Indiana?

No comments: