Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Weather

Marvelous and Mr. C in the Indiana snow
The forecast is calling for 4-6 inches of snow north of I-20, ice south. Of course that may change as the front actually rolls in. Absolutely no food left at the store. We went shopping tonight and had to go to the gas station to find milk.  I'm just praying we don't lose power, since we don't have gas or a fireplace. I'm starting to sound like a true Southerner, fretting about the winter weather.

The Colts just lost. Crappy weather and no more football. What a depressing time of year. That New Year's Resolution to be positive isn't working out so well for me.

2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

I don't know--You're positive it's crappy weather, and you're positive that it's a depressing time of the year.

I'm positive that everything will turn out just fine. Doesn't it always? Or doesn't it usually...or sometimes? I'm positive things turn out well at least once or twice.

m.e. said...

Thanks for making me look so positive!