Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Artsy Guy

Mr. C has been busy being artsy. I wish he would spend as much time on his school work, as do his teachers who told me about it at lunch today. (Oh what fun to work with my kid's teachers. He's never going to get away with anything!)

This week Mr. C started back to guitar lessons. He is planning on singing/playing Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day at the school talent show. Unfortunately he thinks that by wanting to play he'll actually be able to play. He is not fond of practicing.

He is also planning on entering a drawing in the talent show. See the picture at the top of the post where he is working diligently on it. Some things he will spend hours on.

Another artsy project he has recently completed is making this moose head to hang on his wall. Smallest moose I've ever seen.

No comments: