Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Change in Mood

Today was not turning out well. Out for the fourth day, and got the call there's no school tomorrow (except for teachers). Then I got a call from the flooring people who are supposed to be putting in our new carpet. They couldn't come after 3pm or on Saturdays to measure or install. That about sums up the times I'm available. I called Lowe's (where we purchased the carpet) to cancel the order and they said they would work on finding another installer.

So to improve my day I decided to escape from my life for awhile. There's nothing like a good movie to pick up my mood. One of my favorites is Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation. If you've never seen this you should rent it. If you have Netflix you can stream it instantly. (I love Netflix!!!)

Inside joke: Granny you be the ship, I'll be the ahoy!
Good times!

During the movie another flooring place called. They are measuring this Saturday and installing next Saturday. Hallelujah! That much closer to being able to put the house up for sale.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just watched Mr. Hobbs on Netflix. How many times do we take vacations and then feel that we need a vacation from them only to realize later when we tell the stories that the vacation created good memories!

Lady Jane said...

As soon as I saw the movie title, I thought of you and Granny in the pool. (Tear in the eye.)