Tuesday, July 27, 2010

No AC

The floor project has been put on hold due to the fact that the blower on the AC went out last night. In the dark, there wasn't much Hubby could do to fix it. Right now it is 91 inside. If only it would rain, we would get a little relief.


Hubby plans on ordering the part and waiting for it to arrive, possibly several days before it gets fixed. I plan on taking the part number to the local HVAC store and seeing if they have it in stock.


Here is a picture of Mr. C cooling off on vacation. If only we had our own pool...

Why is it that when things are good, they are very good, but when they are bad, they are awful? There's a Mother Goose rhyme about a little girl who acts like that. I can't remember how it goes but I think she had curly hair. I'm sure my mom knows the rhyme I'm talking about; she used to recite it to me.

M is making chicken salad for dinner. Yum!

No comments: