Friday, July 16, 2010

New Template

In an effort to figure out my continuing problem with inserting pictures wherever I feel like it in a post and also to answer some of my aunt's (Queen Bee's) questions about blogs, I have changed my template.

This is one of Blogger's new templates they have available (for free) if you look under the "Design" tab. There are a limited number of other designs to choose from.

Marvelous with Queen Bee

Yeah!!! There is a picture in the middle of all this writing! Idid it! I accomplished something!

There is probably a way to change the html on the templates from thecutestblogontheblock.com to allow for the pictures, but I'm not that advanced. I do miss my pretty pink border.

And if my cousin, who I will name Long-lost Cousin Who Never Writes or Emails, is still wondering about blogging, look how easy it is. If I can do this anyone can.

A summer storm is brewing. I'm off to enjoy it on the deck.

No comments: