Friday, February 25, 2011

Soccer Season Starts

Marvelous started her soccer season last week. They have had four games and are 2-1-1. I have only been to one game, but it was one they won (5-0). Last night they beat the team that they had previously lost to, but this time they won (4-2). And M scored her first goal of the season.

M plays left wing. For those who may be soccer illiterate, that means she runs up and down the entire left side of the field, playing offense or defense. It would wear me out, but she likes it. I would like to be the goalie if I played. They just have to stand in one place. Of course I would only like to be goalie of an amazingly awesome team, that never let the opposing team within scoring range.

Sorry about the quality of the photo. It's impossible to take a good action shot with my camera. And the lighting at night makes it look grainy.

No comments: