Sunday, October 30, 2011

Posting

 Mr. C and Mr. Socks came up with a new game this week.

There wasn't much to post about last week. I am so tired of living in an apartment. We are stepping up efforts to find a house and do what we can to get out of here. It will mean a stiff fee to get out of our lease but...
 
One of the reasons I want to move is the huge dent in our van that one of the other tenants put there on Friday. I try to park on the end of the row so I only have one side exposed to other cars. My theory in the past has also been to park next to really nice cars, because they will be less likely to want to mess up their own car. Well I got dinged by a white Lexus SUV, so forget that theory. I will not be asking them to fix it. When one of our other neighbors tried to get someone to fixed her car after the same thing, her car ended up severely keyed.

Speaking of driving, M got her Tennessee license on Friday. I took her to the DMV and it only took 2 hours. Have I posted of our awful DMV experiences? This was my 7th trip there (to get my license and M's). The longest I have waited is from 9:45am to 1:15pm, so that is why it didn't seem like that long on this final trip.

Hopefully this will be a better week with lots of pretty fall pictures to post!

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

I posted a comment once before, but it didn't show up. I said,

Mr. Socks didn't catch the [ball] after Mr. C. told him that he was a "bad boy." Mr. Socks learned fast. He's smarter than some of my 7th graders right now. I don't know what has gotten into them. They need Mr. C. to come up and straighten them out.