Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yard Decoration

Look closely in the mulch or click photo to enlarge
Hubby went to walk through our new house with the realtor today and this was in the front yard. Can you see it? It is a wild turkey wandering through the neighborhood! I'm not sure how I feel about this right now.

All the dates are up in the air right now. We are in that whirlwind process of changing/finding insurance, signing countless papers, getting inspections, and on top of it all we are renting our Alabama house (since it didn't sell). Being a landlord is definitely stretching me beyond my comfort zone. The fact that the people want to move in immediately is further stressing me out. It looks like we will face about two weeks of being "homeless" while we are waiting to close on our new mortgage/house and I don't know how that's going to work out. AHHHHH!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So, I can't tell from the photo if this is your #1 house or #2. Love the Wild Turkey. Perhaps a bit of that will help calm your nerves. ;)