Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day

I know I'm a little behind with this post. There is so much going on right now and very little that I can write about. Remember how I'm trying to keep this positive?

Last week we went to the Botanical Garden. We usually go to a garden on Mother's Day. We started the tradition when we lived in Indiana and went to the Shaw Botanical Garden in St. Louis. That is still my personal favorite. If you live anywhere near there, you should go at least once.

The best part of the Birmingham garden, according to me, is the rose garden. I love roses! They are my second favorite flower. Here I am with the kiddos in the rose garden.

I turned the camera over to Mr. C for most of the day, so I have a lot of pictures that look like this.

He also noticed this huge rock that resembles a turtle head.

His favorite part of the garden is the Koi pond.
Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of you!

No comments: