Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Posting

When I haven't written anything in awhile it's hard to think of what, if anything, should be said. I am extremely busy right now. Only two more days of school left (for me). I've been deep into doing end of year records and reports.

We had the honors program today. It was extremely long. Mr. C got a few awards. I have pictures of him standing up front holding various certificates. They aren't very inspiring, so I won't put them on here.

S finished school on Friday. She graduates this Thursday.

M turns 16 on Tuesday, but she had a party last Saturday. They set up a blow up screen, projector, and sound system in the backyard and played some dance party game on Wii. The kids all seemed to have a good time. There were probably about 20-some here at any given time. I have a video of them dancing that would be fun to put on here, but I can never get videos to upload.

Tomorrow is 5th grade graduation. I may put up a picture or two. I can't believe that by next week I'll have a child in middle school, high school, and COLLEGE!

No comments: