Saturday, January 3, 2015

Resolution #3

It took me a few days to come up with a third, and final, resolution for the year. There are all kinds of specific things I need to work on, but I want to keep everything sort of general this year. So my final resolution is to do better at keeping up with this blog. That sounds specific, but the general idea behind it is to keep everyone informed about what is going on around here.

That means I might be writing more about my other kids.
Or I might just be writing about horsing around the house.

Although my life seems pretty boring to me, some of you may be interested in what we are doing on a day-to-day basis. And if not, then no one's forcing you to read this!

In the meantime, I have been keeping up with my other resolutions so far (as of January 3!!!). We have all been getting better at chess, I finished one of Madeleine's books she had to read for school last semester, and I've made quite a dent in our supply of oranges.

Well, back to work on Monday so we'll see if I can keep up with the resolutions once I step back into real life.

No comments: