Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away

We sit here on a 2-hour delay. I'm not sure how much rain we've had in the past three days. I can't remember the last time we saw the sun.

The girls are a little ray of sunshine. We filled out their FAFSAs last night. We estimated it all from check stubs and W-2s since we haven't got everything in the mail to do taxes yet. M has been looking at which dorm she wants to live in next year.

I have been stressing out over an impending mid-year summative review. We use Project COACH as an evaluation tool. My weakness is collecting and organizing artifacts, so now I am scrambling around trying to put together my folder. I have applied for 16 positions for next year. Four of them are at the school where I am now. Someday I would like to just have a job that I didn't have to worry about losing/reapplying every year.

*I've been keeping Chattangooga DP up lately. New Year's Resolution.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those girls!!!!!!!

Tammieye