Saturday, January 19, 2013

Making Progress

I have been working on my dirty corner this weekend. I have come across several unexpected things, like the above photo of the girls from Halloween 2000 (not 1-5-94 like the time stamp says). I have bought some organizational tools from Target and World Market and I'm slowly taming all the piles and finding places for stuff to live.

In other news. Our rain stopped and we've had two gloriously sunny days. It was pretty warm today too. Hubby needs to get out and mow tomorrow.

Just some random tidbits because I feel like my brain is too fried to organize my thoughts. I wish our house in Alabama would sell. Not sure how we are going to pay two mortgages and two college tuition bills. The economy must be getting better by the looks of all the restaurants here in town. Last night we tried to go to Red Lobster (thanks for the gift certificate, Sis) and we couldn't even find parking in the lot so we came home and had leftovers. Today we tried to go to Panera Bread for lunch (thanks co-worker for the gift certificate) and couldn't find parking at 1:45pm! Then we were on a mission and decided to go back EARLY to Red Lobster for dinner tonight. We got there at 4:45, snagged a parking spot as someone was leaving, and had a 45 minute wait. But at least we got to eat. Finally. I was getting hungry. So if all these people can afford to eat out (at these prices) why can't anyone afford to buy our house?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the picture and the progress!