Friday, January 4, 2013

My Dirty, Little Corner

My cousin is getting organized this month. I thought I would join her by resolving to clean up my bar/ work space. This is the "before" photo. You probably can't tell by looking, but there is everything here from my address book, computer, and paper punch, to less useful items such as a turtle shell, mosaic tiles, and pipe cleaners. There are also countless "important" papers, such as all my hand-outs from my photography classes and a huge binder that I think contains Hubby's divorce papers (which can now safely be burned in the fire pit out back!). I also didn't know there was a diablo behind my laptop until I saw this photo. Wow.

I'm giving myself a month to get my act together. Of course, as I clean out the old I'm sure I'll gather the new. It's a vicious cycle.

1 comment:

Jen said...

One nook and cranny at a time. My biggest project right now is scrapbooking 1-1/2 years of school for 3 kids. Next in line is creating my Excel gradebook; it is all handwritten now. Remember how much I love Excel?