Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Plugging Along

Here are a couple of rooms that I have been working on.
This is Mr. C's room before I painted the trim white. His room is complete now, except for replacing the closet doors, which I'm in no hurry to do. Mr. C picked out this gray-green color (khaki forest) and I think it is very masculine. Good choice!
This is what our living room looked like last week when I started priming the walls. You can see the difference covering the dark paneling makes.
And this is what it looks like now. The walls are "gray wintermist" and all the trim in the house is "antique white".  We are removing the wood beams from the ceiling and that is what the white strip is on the ceiling. We will have to somehow paint the popcorn ceiling to get it uniform. I am not up to removing it.
I am not the only one who has been busy. Mr. C has been making improvements to his trail. He now has steps and a firepit, but don't expect any fires in the woods!

Note about the other blog: I have put an author approval on comments, due to a comment that I received yesterday. So if you comment on that blog, it won't appear immediately. I'm leaving this one alone for now, as it is usually just family and you are not going to write questionable comments with bad language.

No comments: