Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is Mr. Creativity Up To?

Mr. C continues to be busy with whatever can hold his attention. I wish it was his school work. This morning I had to make an extra trip to school to drop off an assignment he left at home--unfinished. I thought about not taking it and hoping he would learn to take more responsibility. But I don't think he would have learned a lesson. He drives me to...what's the word for extreme frustration?

Yesterday he prepared a pomegranate. This is a very complex thing to do, but Mr. C loves pomegranates. Although he promised to be careful, there was juice on the counter, the floor, and his shirt. I went along behind him cleaning, to avoid as much staining as possible.

He is also ready for Christmas. He has bought and wrapped all his presents. The rest of us need to get busy. Only 19 days left.

Speaking of 19 days, that is how long until the Doctor Who Christmas special: The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe. I know you are all as excited as we are! (haha) I have been shopping online for a Tardis poster for Mr. C. There is a 6 foot one that will be great for his new bedroom. Only 30 days until we close on our house!

No comments: