Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Metropolitan Bells

We went to a special music presentation at church on Tuesday. My camera refused to take non-blurry pictures so I apologize for the quality.
This was a group called The Falcon Four who came to perform one song. They are from Athens, TN and have won several awards. Their song was Caroler's Hoedown and it was fun.
The Metropolitan Bells is an auditioned group of bell ringers from the Chattanooga area. M's teacher is one of them and she gave bonus points to the students for attending. (We would have gone anyway!) I was especially impressed with the size of these huge bells.

I give up trying to upload the video!!! Blogger you've won this one, but I'll be back! (Yes, I am going a little insane now.)

And here is a video that is about 1 minute long. I got the kid in front of me as well. He was getting antsy toward the end, but I thought he was very well behaved for the first hour (the concert lasted about an hour and 20 minutes).

No comments: