Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Some Candids

In response to Lady Jane's comment, I am adding some non-postcardish photos. Eric does a much better job of taking pictures of people, so I may add more once I get a hold of his camera.
Road Trip 2015: featuring these two
Taking pictures of the sea lions at Pier 39
Let's go to Alcatraz (we didn't). Look at the bird photobombing this shot (in the flag).
Eric took lots of people pictures
Eric at Glass Beach
Looking over a high bridge on Highway 101
North California coast
Walking out to the lighthouse. That pink blob to the right of Caleb is a dead octopus.
Eric at the lighthouse in Crescent City, CA
Roses in Portland
More roses
"Take my picture!"
Caleb has now decided he wants to climb this mountain. He has looked into mountaineering expeditions. He has a few years before he'll be able to go without a parent. And a it will take a few years to save up for such an expensive trip.
We think the mountain in the background is Mt. Baker, but not sure.
So there are some pictures with people. Sorry I'm not in them, but I was behind the camera. Hope you enjoyed these.


1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

Thank you! They were fun to look out--and good to boot.