Monday, November 11, 2013

Odds and Ends

This post features photos I've gotten off my phone. So it's a hodge podge of things. Starting with the Secret City Regatta a few weeks ago at Oak Ridge. The day started cold (20s) and foggy which led to a 3 hour delay in the races.
Finally it cleared up and Mr. C's 8 got a 3rd place. His only medal of the fall season! We took V up with us and picked M up at her dorm. It was nice to see both of them again.
My class dressed as Paddington for the annual Trick or Read and won first place for K-2. They really love Paddington. I took some marmalade for them to try and they love that too.
The Auburn-UT game last weekend brought S and K to town for the weekend. They stayed here Friday and Saturday night and drove up for the game. I have a really great picture of M and S that M sent my phone. But I don't know how to get it from the message to this blog. Too bad.
 
And if you haven't seen Mr. C in awhile, say the last week or so, then this photo gives you an idea of just how big he's getting. And still growing.