Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Boys

Mr. Socks had a couple of claws that grew back into the pads on his feet until they bled. When we came home from church Sunday and found blood on our bedspread and in the bathtub (he likes to lick the water from the faucet) we checked out his paws. The vet said it was very unusual for a cat to have this problem. So I guess we have a very unusual cat. I like to call him extraordinary. Anyway it cost us several hours and lots of money to get it fixed. Now we just have to keep it clean for awhile, which he hates. See the evil look on his face in the photo as Hubby applies the antibiotic?




For those of you who haven't talked to Mr. C for awhile, his voice is changing. Every time he says something I think of Walter in Secondhand Lions. If you haven't seen this movie, watch the clip above. I can't believe anyone hasn't seen this movie before though. It's great.

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

Looks like a funny movie. Not only I have not seen the movie, but I also have never heard of the movie.

Socks sure looks unhappy--you're right. I hope Lizzie is being nice to him.