Thursday, November 9, 2017

Dinner For One

Let me preface this post by saying I have been sick, sick, sick for the past eight days. Today I finally felt well enough to cook dinner.

I knew Eric wouldn't be home because he flew out on business this morning. (Although I forgot he was leaving until I saw him with a suitcase before work. I did say I have been sick.) Madeleine is usually home on Thursdays and I can't keep track of Caleb's work schedule.

I left work as soon as possible to start dinner. It wasn't much of a surprise to find Caleb did have to work. I decided to continue on with dinner. Shortly after I got the potatoes in the oven, there was a text from Madeleine saying she was going out to eat with Chris.

I carried on and had a pretty decent dinner for one while enjoying the season 8 finale of Doc Martin. Yum!

No comments: