Sunday, February 11, 2018

Painting

With the drywall finished, I get to work on the ceiling.
Since we are putting up crown molding and adding trim later, I didn't have to tape or even be very careful with the paint.
With the ceiling painted Eric could finally put up the chandelier. You can't tell from this photo, but four of the crystals are broken and some of the metal rings are bent. I'll have to contact the company for replacement crystals.
I am waiting to show the bookcases in a separate post once they are completed. Here is a sneak peek!

2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Looks impressive. It's almost time for you to grab a book and curl up to read.

Did you ever consider Roman shades for the doors so that you could easily have a view or more light?

m.e. said...

I'm looking at making Roman shades for the windows, but hadn't thought about the doors. Hmmm...