Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Last Day

We actually won't be home for a couple of days, but today is the last day for sightseeing. I'm skipping yesterday. Some days need to be skipped.

Today we went to Zion National Park. It is very nice, but in my mind I kept comparing it to Yosemite. The problem is that nothing can compare to Yosemite. Still, I'm glad we went and saw it.

I tried to post daily, so the girls could check in and feel like they were part of our vacation. It was a lot of work and I don't think I'll be doing the same thing when I head to England next month. Hopefully any of you who followed along enjoyed our trip!

Now just because we were on vacation doesn't mean that life stopped. We received an offer on our house while in Mesa Verde, countered at the Arches, and faxed the signed contract today from St. George, UT. So we've been working double duty. By this time next month our Alabama house will just be a memory!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A little bird told me your house sold Congratulations. I know that is a weight off your mind. Have a good trip home

Lady Jane said...

What a great way to end a vacation--beautiful places and beautiful news!

You did a great job of posting. It made me feel jealous that you were seeing those beautiful places, and I was having to stare at a computer screen.

Scout Lady said...

Butter my bottom and call me Biscuit! Hallelujah! I'm so happy for you all.

Jen said...

I'm catching up (again) on the blog. Great vacation pictures. I felt like I walked alongside you. Better news about the house! Yipee!