Saturday, August 18, 2012

Belated Birthday

We actually celebrated Smarty's birthday before she went back to school, but I planned on putting up a picture for the actual day. Of course I have been busy, busy, busy and missed it. So here she is with the water bottle M gave her. C gave her a mini-succulent garden in a pot. We are trying to give her a washer and dryer, but it's hard working out the logistics and figuring out exactly what she wants.

She started back to school on Thursday. So far it sounds okay. She changed rooms in her apartment and spent a few days painting and decorating. Speaking of decorating, I have some phone pics of my classroom that I'll try to put up soon.

***After I first posted this I noticed the print behind S. It looks like she has mouse ears or an elaborate hat! Haha!!

No comments: